Sunday 20 January 2013
 Photo: The servant of the prophet S.A.W , Anas Ibn Malik, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "I served the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)  for ten years, and I swear by Allaah, he never said to me any harsh word, and it has not come to my attention that he ever said about something I had done why I did it, or about something I had not done, why I had not done it." [Muslim]

Nowadays, it is unfortunate that many people think that their servants are their slaves , and that they don't have rights nor do they have feelings ..

May Allah strengthen our faith and make us good followers of our beloved prophet PBUH ameen
The servant of the prophet S.A.W , Anas Ibn Malik, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: "I served the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) for ten years, and I swear by Allaah, he never said to me any harsh word, and it has not come to my attention that he ever said about something I had done why I did it, or about something I had not done, why I had not done it." [Muslim]

Nowadays, it is unfortunate that many people think that their servants are their slaves , and that they don't have rights nor do they have feelings ..

May Allah strengthen our faith and make us good followers of our beloved prophet PBUH ameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment