Saturday 9 February 2013

Roaming Angels Take Salams





Photo: Roaming Angels Take Salams

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah has roaming angels who come and inform me of the blessings that my Ummah invoke on me.” [Ahmad; al-Musnad]

If you want the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) to know about you personally, ask Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) to bless him. It’s a golden opportunity to have yourself mentioned to Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam)!

Roaming Angels Take Salams

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Allah has roaming angels who come and inform me of the blessings that my Ummah invoke on me.” [Ahmad; al-Musnad]

If you want the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) to know about you personally, ask Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) to bless him. It’s a golden opportunity to have yourself mentioned to Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment